Skip to content
- All of my sticks and canes are created from trees found in West Virginia, including beech, crabapple, dogwood, maple, oak, pine, poplar, sassafras and sourwood.
- The grooves created by honeysuckle vines growing on the tree give each stick its own unique character. Some sticks are straighter than others. Colors will vary, depending on the tree.
- Each stick or cane is tipped with rubber and includes a leather strap. I coat all of my sticks and canes with clear polyurethane to protect and preserve their natural beauty.
- Designs include flowering vines, wildlife and American flags, as well as your name or initials. Contact me about the possibilities!
- I will size a stick or cane according to your height. An uncut walking stick is typically 5 feet tall.